102 North End Ave.
New York, NY 10282
M|18 is happening in the most exciting city in the world at the globally recognized all-suite Conrad Hotel. Located in Manhattan's famous Battery Park, the Conrad is close to some of the city's most iconic neighborhoods, including TriBeCa and SoHo, and landmark attractions such as the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, the Brooklyn Bridge and the World Trade Center – including One World Trade Center, the newly rebuilt 1,079-foot-tall skyscraper.
Call (888) 370-1936 to book with access code MADB18 or book online.
Book before January 28 to receive the discounted M|18 room rate.
In the city that never sleeps, there are endless opportunities to experience New York City in new and exciting ways. Here is a list of some of our favorites!
- SCALE NEW HEIGHTS: Visit One World Observatory, a 4-minute walk from the Conrad Hotel, and get 360 degree views of New York City. One World Observatory is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
- TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS: All within less than one mile from the hotel, walk through Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange and end with a photo with the Charging Bull and Fearless Girl statues.
- STROLL THROUGH BATTERY PARK: At the Southern tip of Manhattan, a one-mile walk from the hotel, is Battery Park for incredible views of the Statue of Liberty.
- EXPERIENCE HAMILTON: Hamilton is Broadway’s hit new musical about the life of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. Try your luck to win $10 tickets via the Hamilton lottery.
- EAT YOUR HEART OUT: The only thing certain in life is death and taxes ... and that you’ll never go hungry in NYC. With 24,000 restaurants in Manhattan alone, there is no shortage of food options. Looking for a bite near M|18? Take a look at our M|18 Eaters Guide.
M|18 EATERS GUIDE
Whether you’re looking for a morning coffee, quick bite or dinner option, we’ve got you covered. Check out our M|18 guide to nearby spots that will quench your thirst and fill your belly.